Nzaui Forest Hike
Nzaui Forest is one of the landmarks in Makueni County and the larger south Eastern Kenya. It is also famed as one of the tallest rocks in Africa. It stands at about 1824M above sea level. It is listed as one of the recreational hiking sites in Kenya under the forestry Dept. Hiking guides are available on request from the department or from locals who have traversed and are conversant with the hiking trails.
- Location: Nzaui Hills – Makueni County, Kenya.
- Difficulty: Moderate.
- Distance covered: 18.3 km.
- Min. Elevation: 1,133 m.
- Moving time: 5 hr 45 min.
- Max. Elevation: 1,824 m.
WHAT TO WEAR AND ITEMS TO CARRY
- Dress lightly
- Comfortable running shoes /hiking boots /sneakers /sport shoes
- Hiking/gym pants (avoid jeans)
- Polyester T-shirt (like the football jerseys) carry an extra one to change after the hike
- Raingear /A change of clothes after the hike
- Heavy snack or picnic Lunch
- Energy Bars
- Poncho or a light Rain Jacket
- Avoid unnecessary Items
- Finally, carry loads of fun with you and tag along a friend!!
Kindly forward your payment details on 0728839300
- -Transport in a comfortable tour vehicle
- -Guide/Rangers fees
- -All entries fees
- -Wolfpack badge
- -Proffesional Paramed
PICK UP POINTS AND DEPARTURE TIME
1.CBD (Bata shop next to Hilton Hotel) at 05 00hours
- Mombasa Road