Mount Kilimanjaro Machame Route(6 Days)
The Machame route, also known as the “Whiskey” route, is the most popular route on Kilimanjaro. Machame’s draw is in its scenic beauty. However, the trail is considered difficult, steep and challenging, particularly due to its shorter itinerary. Therefore this route is better suited for more adventurous folks or those with some high altitude, hiking or backpacking experience.
- 2-night accommodation in Moshi town: before the first and the final hiking day
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- High-quality 4-season camping equipment
- Experienced and professional mountain guides
- All park fees and rescue fees
- All large-portioned, nutritious food and purified drinking water on the mountain
- Guides, porters and cook salaries
- Pulse Oximeter for daily health check
- Crisis management and safety procedures
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters
- Beds (for luxury tours)
- International Flights & Visa & Insurance
- Covid-19 certificate.
- Tips to porters and guides (From 250$ for non residents)
- Meals while in Moshi town
- Items considered to be non-essential, such as alcohol, beverages, cigarettes, snacks, etc.
- Optional Tours (for example, short safaris after your climb or Moshi day tour, etc.)
- Oxygen tanks (included in luxury tours – can be rented in budget and standard tour)
- Portable toilets (included in standard & luxury tours – can be rented in budget tour