Mount Kenya Sirimon-Chogoria Route(5 Days)
The Sirimon route comes from the west of Mount Kenya and passes through the dry side of the mountain. Giant trees and a rocky terrain awaits you here, before you descend onto the Chogoria path, where you can spot a totally different view with lush bamboo and highland forests.
- Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation.
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain.
- Full board accommodation whilst on the trek.
- Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Services of a professional guide, porters and skilled cook.
- Treated water on the trek.
- Start and finish Nairobi
- Training cost and purchase of mountain gear.
- Emergency evacuation cover USD. 24.00 from Amref.
- Meals outside the mountain.
- Other Items not mentioned above.
- Accommodation before/after the trek.
- Trekking gears.
- Items of personal nature.
- Airport transfers.
- Visa and flight fee