Mount Kenya Naromoru route –3 days
This volcanic mountain stretches along the equator and rises up to 5,199m. It is the ideal route for the hiker to see some of the highest peaks of Mount Kenya, the Batian and the Nelion. This climb takes the hiker through bamboo forests, alpine moors and mountain rainforests. Our goal is to reach peak Lenana, 4985m high.
- Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation.
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain.
- Full board accommodation whilst on the trek.
- Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Services of a professional guide, porters and skilled cook
- Treated water on the trek.
- Start and finish Nairobi
- Training cost and purchase of mountain gear.
- Emergency evacuation cover USD. 24.00 from Amref
- Meals outside the mountain
- Other Items not mentioned above
- Accommodation before/after the trek.
- Trekking gears.
- Items of personal nature.
- Airport transfers
- Visa and International flights.