Dragon’s Teeth & Mount Satima(2 Days)
Ol Donyo Le Satima popularly known as Mt. Satima is the 3rd largest mountain in Kenya standing at approximately 4001m ASL is the immediate neighbor to a number of sharp volcanic cones called “the Dragon’s Teeth”. Dragon’s Teeth is a sporadic spread of jagged rocks that rise above the consistently wet moorlands in Northern Aberdares. Join us as we take on this scenic hike on the Moorland.
What To Carry
- Comfortable hiking boots with a good grip. Long pants/trousers & long-sleeved hiking t-shirt/light jacket recommended
- Spare Sports Trainers to complement boots, Sandals, or light shoes for traveling back
- Plenty of drinking water at least 3 litres
- Sunhat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Walking stick
- Any personal medication / Personal first aid items
- Day Pack /Small Bag to carry your personal items
- Enough Snacks, fruits, sandwiches, energy bars to last the hike.
- Proper Rain Gear, in case it rains. i.e. Rain Coat/Poncho/Rain Trousers if available.
- Mornings can be cold so have a warm Jacket.
- An identification card or passport: Must
- Tip for guides, rangers, and crew
- Sleeping and a mat.
- Warm Gears.