Mount Kenya Sirimon-Sirimon Route (3 Days)
Mountains are calling!
As hikers & adventurers, A Great Hike is our oasis. It provides a sense of fulfillment & serenity. As we trek up the greatest mountains the idea of becoming one with nature becomes a reality.
Join the #Africaoutdoors hiking team in Kenya as we take on Mt Kenya the highest mountain in Kenya and the second-highest in Africa, after Kilimanjaro measuring 4,985 metres via Sirimon Route
The hike will take four days through Sirimon route this is the easiest route to reach Point Lenana. The route is on dry side of the mountain so it offers magical views and affords walks through old growth forest
- Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation.
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain.
- Full board accommodation whilst on the trek.
- Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Services of a professional guide, porters and skilled cook.
- Treated water on the trek.
- Start and finish Nairobi
- Training cost and purchase of mountain gear.
- Emergency evacuation cover USD. 16 from Amref Meals outside the mountain.
- Other Items not mentioned above.
- Accommodation before/after the trek.
- Trekking gears.
- Items of personal nature