Oldonyo Lengai,Lake Natron & Mt Longindo(3 Days)
Ol Doinyo Lengai is an active volcano in Tanzania. It consists of a volcanic cone with two craters, the northern of which has erupted during historical time. Uniquely for volcanoes on Earth, it has erupted natrocarbonatite, an unusual, cold and highly fluid type of magma.
Elevation: 2,962 m
Mount Longido is a mountain in located in Longido District of Arusha Region in Tanzania. The peak has an elevation of 2,637 m above sea level. Mount Longido is located in Longido District of Arusha Region. The principal path to the summit starts in the town of Longido.
Elevation: 2,637 m
- Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation.
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
- Full board accommodation whilst on the trek.
- Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Accommodations in camps
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Services of a professional guide, porters and skilled cook
- Treated water on the trek.
- Start and finish Nairobi
- Training cost and purchase of mountain gear.
- Emergency evacuation cover USD. 24.00 from Amref
- Meals outside the mountain
- Other Items not mentioned above
- Accommodation before/after the trek
- Trekking gears
- Items of personal nature