Usambara Mountain Trekking
The Usambara Mountains are perfect for a brisk hike that will take about two to three days. In our blog, you can read more about hiking in the Usambara. You can also go mountain biking or climb a cliff in the area. The Usambara Mountains are considered to be a biodiversity hotspot due to a high degree of endemism in the flora and fauna found there. This mountain range was formed millions of years ago and has remained relatively undisturbed for most of that time, which has given rise the growth of old forest and other treasures. The Usambaras and the Pare Mountains form part of the Eastern Arc Mountain Range.
- Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation.
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
- Full board accommodation whilst on the trek.
- Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Services of a professional guide, porters and skilled cook
- Treated water on the trek.
- Start and finish Moshi
- Training cost and purchase of mountain gear.
- Emergency evacuation cover USD. 24.00 from Amref
- Meals outside the mountain
- Other Items not mentioned above
- Accommodation before/after the trek
- Trekking gears
- Items of personal nature