This rewarding 4 days Uganda gorilla trekking expedition will bring you in direct contact with the endangered mountain gorillas. An encounter which is very rare and even more rewarding to experience at a personal level. From Entebbe, You will be flown directly to Southwestern Uganda, where you will land in Kihihi to meet your driver-guide. Then a short drive to your accommodation in Buhoma should have you settled in by the afternoon.
The next day of gorilla trekking will start early – at 7:30 am where you will be led to the briefing point before you commence your breathtaking hike through the thick rainforest.
- DAY 1: Arrival in Entebbe
- DAY 2: Fly to Kihihi, Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable NP
- DAY 3: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi
- DAY 4: Flight back to Entebbe and Departure
- Gorilla trekking is a strenuous activity and one should be physically fit to enjoy this tour.
- Minimum gorilla tracking age is 15 years.
- Minimum chimpanzee tracking age is 12 years.
- Anyone with signs of communicable diseases will NOT be allowed to track.
- While possession of a gorilla permit is a guarantee of trekking and sighting the gorillas, the quality of the gorilla trekking cannot be guaranteed.
- Maximum time allowed with the gorillas will NOT exceed ONE hour.
- Full names as they appear in your passports
- Dates of Birth
- Passport number
- Spirit of adventure
- insurance cover