Let’s visit the Northern Kenya – the sacred Mountain, Ol Doinyio Sabache and the enticing relaxing warm waters for a wild bath at Buffalo springs National Park and the beautiful home to the lively Jumbos at Reteti sanctuary.
- Enroute game drive at Buffalo springs
- Hiking Mt. Ololokwe
- Swimming at Buffalo springs
- Camping along River Ewasi Nyiro
- Sunset and Sunrise Chasing
- games and fun
- Elephant sanctuary/Rock visit.
WHAT TO WEAR AND ITEMS TO CARRY
- Torch/ headlamp
- Hiking and camping clothes
- Re usable water bottle / hydration pack
- Extra snacks
- Energy Bars
- Poncho or a light Rain Jacket
- Personal toiletries
- Bluetooth speaker
- Any medication you’re on
- Avoid unnecessary Items
- Transport in a comfortable tour vehicle
- All Meals at the Camp
- Camping fees
- Hiking fees
- Guide fees
- Entry at Buffalo Springs, Ewaso Nyiro camp, Reteti Elephant sanctuary and Sabache
- Meals during the road trip
- Drinks and beverages.
- Leave Nrb at 05 00hours on an exciting road trip
- Reach B. Springs at 11 00 hours
- Gamedrive as we head to Buffalo hot springs for a relaxing swim
- Go to the viewpoint to catch the sunset
- Head to the camp along River Ewaso Nyiro, exciting camping nights activated, bonfire, fun and games and unlimited star gazing on the blue arousing skies.
- Evening meal
- Wake up at 03 00 hours after early breakfast for a hike to Mt Ololokwe
- Chase the sunrise at 06 00 hours at the summit with awesome overhead views from this sacred giant of a rock mountain.
- Head back to the camp for a refreshing bath and brunch
- Dinner, campfire, games and bonding to commence
- Wake up early for a visit to reteti elephant sanctuary and the elephant rock
- Take off back to Nrb but our souls remaining there in deep memories and unforgettable experiences we have made.