Mountains are calling! As hikers & adventurers, A Great Hike is our oasis. It provides a sense of fulfillment & serenity. As we trek up the greatest mountains the idea of becoming one with nature becomes a reality. Join the #Africaoutdoors hiking team in Kenya as we take on Mt Kenya the highest mountain in Kenya and the second-highest in Africa, after Kilimanjaro measuring 4,985 metres via Sirimon Route. The hike will take four days through Sirimon route this is the easiest route to reach Point Lenana. The route is on dry side of the mountain so it offers magical views and affords walks through old growth forest.
- 2-night accommodation in Nairobi town: before the first and the final hiking day
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- High-quality 4-season camping equipment
- Experienced and professional mountain guides
- All park fees and rescue fees
- All large-portioned, nutritious food and purified drinking water on the mountain
- Guides, porters and cook salaries
- Pulse Oximeter for daily health check
- Crisis management and safety procedures
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters
- Beds (for luxury tours)
- International Flights & Visa & Insurance
- Covid-19 certificate.
- Tips to porters and guides (From 80-150$ for non residents)
- Meals while in Nairobi town
- Items considered to be non-essential, such as alcohol, beverages, cigarettes, snacks, etc.
- Optional Tours (for example, short safaris after your climb or day tour, etc.)
- Oxygen tanks (included in luxury tours – can be rented in budget and standard tour)
- Portable toilets (included in standard & luxury tours – can be rented in budget tour
All meals included. Dinner and overnight at the camp