Mount Kenya Sirimon-Naromoru Route(4 Days)
The Sirimon Route is an accessible and enjoyable hiking route on Mount Kenya and well within the capabilities of fit hill walkers, offering a varied trek from the cultivated lowlands, through unique glacier-sculpted alpine heath and up to jagged volcanic peaks and glistening glaciers near the peak of Point Lenana.
The itinerary is based on starting and finishing the journey in Naro Moru but we can provide transfer from anywhere in Kenya and any accommodation in Nairobi.
- Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation.
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
- Full board accommodation whilst on the trek.
- Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Services of a professional guide, porters and skilled cook
- Treated water on the trek.
- Start and finish Nairobi
- Training cost and purchase of mountain gear.
- Emergency evacuation cover USD. 24.00 from Amref
- Meals outside the mountain.
- Other Items not mentioned above.
- Accommodation before/after the trek
- Trekking gears.
- Items of personal nature.
- Airport transfers
- Visa and flight fee