Mount Kenya Naro Moru Route(5 Days)
The most popular route in Mount Kenya National Park although not the most scenic which approaches from the west. NaroMoru routeis also the fastest route to the trekking peak at Point Lenana. Take this classic route up Mount Kenya through the notoriously treacherous vertical bog and into the wide Teleki Valley beneath the Tryndall, The Lewis Glacier.
The views from the immense open sections of this trail are amazing. The vertical bog views are amazing also the Alpine zone. Unique plants and rocky outcrops on the mountain are epic. Witness spectacular views of the snow-capped peaks, scenic valleys and savannah.
- Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation.
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
- Full board accommodation whilst on the trek.
- Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Services of a professional guide, porters and skilled cook
- Treated water on the trek.
- Start and finish Nairobi
- Training cost and purchase of mountain gear.
- Emergency evacuation cover USD. 24.00 from Amref
- Meals outside the mountain
- Other Items not mentioned above
- Accommodation before/after the trek
- Trekking gears
- Items of personal nature
- Airport transfers
- Visa and flight fee