Mount kenya Chogoria-Sirimon Route(6 Days)
The Chogoria route is our recommended and arguably the most magnificent ascent route to the summit area. It is the driest route up the mountain and the walk beside the Gorges Valley truly spectacular.
The descent by the Sirimon route takes one through some beautiful forest tracks and completes the traverse of the mountain. Accommodation on this trek is 1 nights in mountain huts and 4 nights camping. Nonetheless, if you prefer to camp you can do so on all nights on the mountain.
- Transfer to the mountain and back to Nairobi.
- Transfer to and from park gates
- Park fees for you and all your climb crew
- All government taxes as required
- Services of porters, guides, cooks
- All meals prepared while on the mountain. Breakfast, Hot lunch/picnic lunch and dinner
- Purified drinking water throughout to keep you hydrated
- All weather Water proof tents
- 2 inches foam mattress/mats
- Dinning tents
- Comfortable portable dining chairs and tables
- Kitchen tent and all equipment's for mountain food preparations
- International flights fares
- Entry visa
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for you climb crew
- Laundry services
- Rental gear