Masai Mara Group Joining Safari
This tour will take you on a 3 days safari in Maasai Mara National Park, one of Kenya’s best national parks, featuring a lot of wildlife and great game viewing opportunities with luxury accommodation.
Maasai Mara National Reserve derives its name from the indigenous people of Kenya – the Maasai tribe – and the Mara River that cuts through the park.
The Mara is also home to the richest concentration of wildlife, including the “Big Five” (elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, and buffalo), zebras, antelope, gnus, oribis, hyenas, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, hartebeests, hippos, crocodiles and others. The park has the largest concentration of African lions, including the black-maned lion.
In the East African Country of Kenya is one of the Seven Wonders of Modern World – the wildebeest migration. The migration of wildebeest in the Maasai Mara National Reserve and by extension Serengeti National Parks have astounded the world. The wildebeest have always migrated, but nobody thought they did so in such large numbers. The Maasai Mara provides the best view of the famous wildebeest migration as the animals cross the Mara River between July and August.
- All taxes/VAT
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
- Full board accommodation, meal plan as mentioned in itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as will be detailed in the itinerary
- Bottled water each for the Safari.
- Start and end of Safari in Nairobi.
- International flights from home and back
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Money for tips
- Soft drinks or alcoholic drinks
- Other personal items
- Visit the Masai village