This 2 Days Amboseli Safari from Nairobi ensures you a front seat in Mount Kilimanjaro’s courtyard – a wilderness where elephants, lions, buffaloes, wildebeest and zebras among other animals roam wild and free.
Amboseli National Park is situated on the Kenya-Tanzania border and is famous for its big game and its great scenic beauty. Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest and The World’s Highest-Free-Standing mountain dominates Amboseli National Park’s landscape.
- Day 1: Early morning departure from Nairobi to Amboseli National Park. Afternoon game drive lasting about 2 Hrs 30 mins
- Day 2: After morning game viewing (lasting about 3 Hrs 30 mins) depart Amboseli for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
- Transport in our customized Safari mini-vans
- Services of a professional safari driver guide
- Accommodation in Affordable Kenya Safari Lodges or Camps
- All Park entry fees
- All meals as specified in the Itinerary
- Pick up and drop off at respective hotel, residence
- Bottled water during game drives
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Tips & gratuities